If you have any problems with your order, please submit your concern via the Resolution Centre.
We provide refunds, replacements or repairs for any product that you receive that is damaged, faulty or is not as described on your order/invoice, under the following conditions:
- You notify us of any issues within 48 hours of delivery.
- When requested, you email further information and/or images of any incorrect, spoiled or damaged items to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When requested, you return the products to us within 7 days. We will refund the return delivery cost to you if it is found that the reason for the return and a refund is warranted.
If the claim is validated, we will either refund you up to the original value of your products via the same method that the purchase was made, provide a replacement or carry out a repair.
We do not provide refunds for claims made under the following situations:
- For incorrectly ordered products or for change of mind.
- For missing, damaged or spoiled goods, if authority to leave parcels without a signature is given.
- For failed delivery due to an incorrect or misspelled delivery address
- If no one was present to sign for your delivery when a signature is required
- Where delivery includes perishable or temperature sensitive goods if no one is available to receive a parcel.
- Note: All orders that include perishable or temperature sensitive goods automatically come with the customer’s authority to be left unattended and without a signature if no one is available to receive the parcel at the delivery address provided, regardless of whether a signature for delivery is required and even if an authority to leave is not given.
For parcels that are returned to us, you can request to have your parcel redelivered by paying a redelivery fee.